Season tickets for all seven Pump Room concerts are available by contacting the Membership Secretary, Mike O’Connell, 49 Painswick Rd, Cheltenham, GL50 2EP (Tel 01242 234791) or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Purchasers will receive membership cards showing seat numbers for the season. They can also buy tickets for the two Contemporary Concerts in advance.
Tickets for individual Pump Room concerts will be available through the Cheltenham Town Hall box office or 01242 227979 / 08445762210, or at the door of the concert venue.
- prices for individual concerts are shown on the concert pages of the brochure
- season tickets for the seven Pump Room concerts costs £110 & £90 – a discount of over 30%
- season tickets for the two Contemporary Concerts cost £15
- holders of Pump Room season tickets can bring one guest to any concert for half price
- a discount of 10% is offered for those purchasing tickets for four concerts together at the box office
- reduced price tickets are available for those under 26
You can pay for season tickets and donations by cheque or credit card. If you wish to pay by credit card we will email a payment request to you.
A Season Ticket Application form is available here.
Ticket sales do not cover the full cost of our concerts and we rely on donations to maintain the quality of our programmes. Please consider making a donation of at least £10 per person and allowing us to increase its value by Gift Aid.
We will use personal information only to mail and email about concerts, events and programme changes, and we will not share it with any other organisation. Details of our Data Protection Policy are on our website. By giving us your details you consent to us holding your data .
Cheltenham Music Society is a registered charity no. 279209.